Oleh Admin pada 2020-02-20
Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS) invites prospective international students to study in UNS through self-funding and UNS Scholarship scheme. UNS Scholarship provides a tuition fee waiver for new international students seeking a bachelor, master, and doctor degree. However, UNS Scholarship is not available for Medical Science Program.
Eligibility requirements for UNS Scholarship
- Be non-Indonesian citizens (Those who hold Indonesian citizenships are not eligible)
- Show a strong interest in seeking a full-time undergraduate degree at UNS
- Be able to speak the Indonesian language or show a certificate of Indonesian language proficiency
- Be 22 years of age or under by July 1, 2020
- Be willing and able to attend an interview session in Indonesia (under a tourist visa) or over a video call
Document requirements for new international students
The following documents are required for student admission:
- Recent formal photograph
- Color scan of valid passport having at least 18 months of validity (cover page & identity page)
- Certificate of graduation from the latest education institution (in English or Indonesian language)
- Academic transcripts from the latest education institution (in English or Indonesian language)
- Medical statement (in English or Indonesian language)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- Certificate of Indonesian language proficiency(optional but strongly preferred)
- Certificate of English language proficiency(obligatory for master and doctoral degree)
- Letter of recommendation #1, from a lecturer/professor or work supervisor(only for master and doctor degree)
- Letter of recommendation #2, from a lecturer/professor or work supervisor(only for master and doctoral degree)
- Preliminary research proposal to be developed into a dissertation(only for doctoral degree)
All documents must be uploaded via the online registration form.
February 17 – March 31, 2020: Online application
April 1 – 6, 2020: Selection process
April 7 – 8, 2020: Notification for selected candidates
April 14 – 17, 2020: Interview
April 30, 2020: Final notification for successful candidates
Student Admission Flowchart
Applicants for both UNS Scholarship and self-funding scheme follow the same procedure, document requirements, and application timeline.
Click HERE to proceed to the online application.